Did you know that 43 percent of teens consider cyberbullying (online shaming) a bigger problem than drug abuse? Many kids and teens don’t tell parents when they are being harassed online. Learn more. Order Shame Nation book today.
The podcast provides:
- Tips on How to prevent online shaming. Sue provides guidelines to adhere to when posting online. Such as being mindful of what you post, learn patience, de-clutter your friends list!
- Tips once online shaming or cyberbullying has occurred.
- Steps to triumph in the area of online shaming.
- How to build up and humanize your online persona.
- How to check-in with yourself- am I representing myself in the way that is genuine and kind?