Summer Programs, Schools and Camps for Teen Help
Summer programs can be an excellent time to give your teenager a boost of self-esteem as well as helping them with grade recovery if they have been underachieving during the school year.
If your teen has been making bad choices for a while, chances are good it will take longer than 6-9 weeks to undo this negative behavior.
However since making the decision to leap into a residential treatment center or therapeutic boarding school is not only an emotional one, it’s also very expensive — starting with a good summer program can sometimes be a way to determine if your teen is a fit for the longer-term program.
Some of the benefits can be the following:
- Grade recovery
- Digital detox
- Learning coping skills
- Anger and stress management
- Peer relationships offline
- SAT prep classes
- Self-esteem building (helps them make better choices)
- Overall healthy relationship with their devices
After attending a summer program, you can determine the following:
1. They come home and go back to school in the fall.
2. They continue with the residential therapy educational program.
3. They come home, go back to school and if things don’t go so well, you know that he/she can go back to that program and finish it.
Summer programs can be a win-win situation if you select the right one. We believe in building teen’s back up to make better choices – not breaking them down.
Contact us today for summer resources.
We have helped many families since 2001 with their troubled teens.
Some summer programs will accept PPO medical insurance as partial payment.
Call today for more information or fill out a confidential form.