Raising Human In A Digital World
Helping Teens Build a Healthy Relationship with Technology
Sexting, cyberbullying, revenge porn, online predators… all of these potential threats can tempt parents to snatch the smartphone or tablet right out of their children’s hands. While avoidance might eliminate the dangers, that approach also means your child misses out on technology’s many benefits and opportunities.
Raising Humans in a Digital World (Harper Collins 2019) is a must read for all parents of connected tweens and teens.
Cybercivics teacher and author, Diana Graber, brilliantly shares with her readers how digital kids (tweens and teens) must learn to navigate through today’s online environment:
- developing social-emotional skills
- balancing virtual and real life
- building safe and healthy relationships
- avoiding cyberbullies and online predators
- protecting personal information
- identifying and avoiding fake news and questionable content
- becoming positive role models and leaders.
This book is packed with at-home discussion topics and enjoyable activities that any busy family can slip into their daily routine. Full of practical tips grounded in academic research and hands-on experience, today’s parents finally have what they’ve been waiting for—a guide to raising digital kids who will become the positive and successful leaders our world desperately needs.
Order your copy today wherever books are sold.